We are currently looking for midday supervisors who can provide cover when needed.
Salary: Band B Scale point 6 - 8 (£1770 - £1869)
Hours: To work 11.50am – 1.05pm daily, (1 ¼ hrs per day) 5 sessions per week – Monday – Friday, term time only Total: 6.25 hrs per week
You will be responsible for supervising pupils during the lunchtime break both in the dining hall and outside or in the classroom during wet play. MDS are expected to support pupils with their lunch, manage the lunch hall, lead and organise activities on the playground. Training and ongoing support will be provided.
- To work as part of a team and under the supervision of the Senior MDSA.
- Inspire trust and confidence in children.
- Encourage high standards of pupils behaviour at all times.
- Observe the boundaries of the role, and respect confidential information.
- Be aware of child protection policies and report any incidents according to school procedures.
For more information and an application pack please either pop in, call the school office on: 01788 547660 or e-mail: email@example.com
We would love to meet all applicants on an individual basis and have the chance to show you dinnertimes in action. You will of course also get to meet our wonderful children and midday staff team. Please call school to arrange a time to visit. We look forward to meeting with you soon!
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested in joining our team!